The Cultural Foundation of Harrison County Scholarship is provided to two graduating Harri-son County High school students who will attend a college, university, or technical school with a major in arts, music, performance, or related discipline. Each scholarship is $1,000 and may be renewed for up to four years if the student remains enrolled full-time and in good standing in an arts/arts-related college-level program.
The Cultural Foundation of Harrison County Scholarship is intended to recognize outstanding student potential as measured by a variety of aspects, including academic achievement, leadership, participation in arts-related activities, and future goals.
The Cultural Foundation of Harrison County is interested in identifying students who are well-rounded and exhibit exceptional qualities and potential to become leaders in an arts-driven career field.
The Cultural Foundation of Harrison County Scholarship Eligibility Requirements are as follows:
- Student must be a resident of Harrison County, WV
- Student must be a 2023 graduating senior of a Harrison County High School
- Student must demonstrate scholastic achievement and arts-related activities
- Student must be enrolled full-time (minimum 12 hours) in a university, college or certificate program for fall 2023
- Student must declare a major in arts, music, performance, or related discipline
- Student must agree to engage with The Cultural Foundation of Harrison County during each year he/she receives the scholarship. This may be via a performance or display at The Cultural Foundation’s Annual Meeting in January, during an Artist After Hours event, or at a monthly meeting. The purpose of this is to forge a collegial relationship between the student artist and The Cultural Foundation.
Return Application to:
The Cultural Foundation of Harrison County
PO Box 2252
Clarksburg, WV 26302
MUST BE POSTMARKED BY: May 15, 2023Download Scholarship Application